23 March 2016 Comments Off on BRC Unannounced Audit Scheme – White Paper BRC Food Safety Standard
BRC Unannounced White Paper
The BRC Unannounced Audit Scheme provides sites the opportunity to prove the success of their quality systems.
The key difference between an announced and unannounced audit is:
- Standard (Announced) audit – Conducted
on an agreed date
- Unannounced – Conducted any time
within 3 – 12 months
This White Paper covers:
- Unannounced audit options 1 and 2
- Grading AA+ through to uncertified
- Reporting and certification
Included are some charts and timelines to help your site achieve the best outcome from the BRC Unannounced Audit Programme.
If you would like to see how BRC Manager™ can help reduce risk, cost and workload, request a Free Demo today.